- Edit+ Online Manual
- Fancy Features
- Promotional Space
- Social Media
Resources, Tips and Tricks
- - Redirects and friendly URLs
- - KeyMatches
- - Google Analytics Reports
- - Making your website more accessible
- - Making your website 'user-centric'
- - Checking links and spelling
- - Creating web-friendly images
- - Setting links to 'Open in a New Window'
- - Displaying your document file size information
- - Sharing large files
- - Producing successful videos
- - How to Caption YouTube Videos
- - Documents vs Webpages
- - Clear Browser Data
- Staff Profiles
- CMS Training
- About the Web Services Unit
- Website Feedback
Subsite Manager: Approving Web Pages
As a Subsite Manager, how do I approve web pages?
Please note: Subsite Managers will be notified by email that a web page is awaiting their approval. It is the responsibility of the Subsite Manager to ensure that your web pages are all valid and current.
- In your Microsoft Outlook - Inbox, open the workflow email with the subject Workflow Approval Required [UWS-Web]
- In the email, select Workflow Screen
- The Simple Edit Interface for that web page will open in a new window
- To preview the changes that have been made, select Preview changes. The Preview screen will open in a new window. Please note: All new additions to the page are highlighted in green, while all deletions are highlighted in red.
- Once you have checked the validity and currency of the changes, return to the Status and Workflow tab of the Simple Edit Interface
- In the Workflow Page Status drop down menu, select Approval. Please note: If you select Reject Changes, the web page will return to the Content Author but no changes will be erased.
- Enter your approval message in the Workflow Message field e.g. Changes approved
- Select Save Workflow Changes. This web page will now be sent to your assigned Web Coordinator for their approval.
- Select Release Lock(s)