- iPad initiative
- Apply Now
- Course Updates 2013
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication Arts Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Forensics Courses
- - Health Science, Nursing and Sport Science Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Policing and Criminology Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- Sciences Courses
- - Bachelor of Medical Science
- - Bachelor of Medical Science (Advanced)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Advanced)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Animal Science)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Environment and Health)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Environmental Management)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security)
- - Bachelor of Science
- - Bachelor of Science (Advanced Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Biological Sciences)
- - Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
- - Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Nutrition and Food Sciences)
- - Bachelor of Science (Zoology)
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of International Studies
- - Bachelor of Science / Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Research Courses
- UWSCollege Courses
- Pathways to UWS
- Why UWS?
- Life at UWS
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at UWS
- Contact UWS
Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Business and Commerce
The Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Business and Commerce double degree program equips its graduates with a qualification in science, combined with a good understanding of basic business issues.
Graduates will have a solid grounding in a core science discipline such as Biological Science, Chemistry or Mathematics; alternatively, students can design their own academic program within the Bachelor of Science course structure, including a science Major.
|Delivery Mode||On campus||On campus|
|Location||Parramatta or Campbelltown campus||Parramatta or Campbelltown campus|
|Duration||4 Years Full Time||4 Years Full Time|
|3659.4 [CRICOS Code 068792A]|
70.00 ATAR [Parramatta]
|Please refer to Admission Requirements|
|Fee Information||Local Course Fees (opens in a new window)||International Course Fees (opens in a new window)|
Part time-study is only available to local students and is generally completed by day classes as there are limited night classes.
Broad range of opportunities depending on the majors selected from the Bachelor of Science and the Bachelor of Business and Commerce.
How to Apply
All domestic applications for entry to UWS undergraduate courses must be made through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) (opens in a new window). Step by step instructions are available on the Apply Now pages.
Instructions for international applications are available on the UWS International Admissions pages.
If you are interested in completing a higher research degree, for example Masters Honours, information is accessible from UWS Research (opens in a new window).