- iPad initiative
- Apply Now
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication Arts Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Forensics Courses
- - Health Science, Nursing and Sport Science Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Policing and Criminology Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- Sciences Courses
- - Bachelor of Medical Science
- - Bachelor of Medical Science (Advanced)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Advanced)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Animal Science)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Environment and Health)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Environmental Management)
- - Bachelor of Natural Science (Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security)
- - Bachelor of Science
- - Bachelor of Science (Advanced Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Biological Sciences)
- - Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
- - Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Science)
- - Bachelor of Science (Nutrition and Food Sciences)
- - Bachelor of Science (Zoology)
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of International Studies
- - Bachelor of Science / Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Research Courses
- UWSCollege Courses
- Pathways to UWS
- Why UWS?
- Life at UWS
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at UWS
- Contact UWS
Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
This double degree program is designed for students whose interests span the Arts and Sciences. It will produce versatile graduates who can work across a range of academic and professional disciplines, including the opportunity to develop global perspectives.
Graduates will have a solid grounding in a core science discipline such as Biological Science, Chemistry or Mathematics; alternatively, students can design their own academic program within the Bachelor of Science course structure, including a science Major.
This qualification in combined with the Bachelor of Arts and students select from a major area of study within that course. For details on the majors available, refer to the Bachelor of Arts course information.
|Delivery Mode||On campus||On campus|
|Location||Parramatta campus||Parramatta campus|
|Duration||4 Years Full Time||4 Years Full Time|
|Course Code||728100 [Parramatta]||3658.5 [CRICOS Code 068791B]|
|Entrance Rank||70.00 ATAR [Parramatta]||Please refer to Admission Requirements|
|Fee Information||Local Course Fees (opens in a new window)||International Course Fees (opens in a new window)|
Part time-study is only available to local students and is generally completed by day classes as there are limited night classes.
How to Apply
All domestic applications for entry to UWS undergraduate courses must be made through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) (opens in a new window). Step by step instructions are available on the Apply Now pages.
Instructions for international applications are available on the UWS International Admissions pages.
If you are interested in completing a higher research degree, for example Masters Honours, information is accessible from UWS Research (opens in a new window).