Advanced Diploma of Advertising
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Advertising [BSB60107 or BSB60110] from TAFE NSW:
- you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business and Commerce and you will have 100 credit points applied to your University record, this is over one year of full time study in credit
- if you enter the Bachelor of Business and Commerce/Bachelor of Laws, you will have 40 credit points applied to your University record, this is approximately six months of full time study in credit
The above courses allow you to choose from a number of majors. Due to the differences between these majors, you may not be able to use all of your credit points. Check the links in the table below to see how the major you choose effects how credit is applied.
|UWS Pathway code||UWS course and code||Exemptions/Remaining credit points||Specific credit information|
|Bachelor of Business and Commerce 2753||100 credit points
(140 credit points remain)
|Pathway to Bachelor of Business and Commerce [PDF, 106Kb] (opens in a new window)|
|09L156||Bachelor of Business and Commerce/Bachelor of Laws 2740||40 credit points
(360 credit points remain)
|Pathway to Bachelor of Business and Commerce/Bachelor of Laws [PDF, 273Kb] (opens in a new window)|
Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check back here to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Head of Program, their contact information can be accessed from the UWS Handbook (opens in a new window).
Next Steps for Current Students:
- Complete Step 1 and Step 2 of the 8 Essential Steps
- Confirm your Pathways credit online
- Follow the rest of the 8 Essential Steps starting with Step 3. Make sure you attend the My Course Planning session!