Early Offer Opportunity
You must have nominated a UWS course in your top five preferences before the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) (opens in a new window) on-time application closing on 28 September 2012.
Now what do you need to do?
- Check your Bonus Points situation – you can receive an ATAR boost of up to 10 points.
- See if the course you want to do is on the Early Offers course list (opens in a new window).
- When you get your ATAR on 20 December, see if you qualify for the course you want. If your ATAR is below what you need, select another course that you’re eligible for and make that your first preference.
- To get your Early Offer you must have an eligible UWS course as your first preference by midnight 1 January 2013.
- Early Offers are available online with UAC 9am 3 January 2013.
- Come and enrol at UWS Parramatta campus on 3 or 4 January 2013.
For more information on the Early Offer program including tips and frequently asked questions go to the Team U website (opens in a new window).
Everyone at Team U is studying at UWS and you can phone them on 1300 897 669 to talk through any questions you have about courses or about uni life.
Triple Advantage Conditions:
- Applicants who qualify for the Regional Bonus, Subject Bonus and Educational Access Scheme (EAS) Points can only receive a maximum of 10 bonus points in total
- Students do not need to live in the Greater Western Sydney region to receive up to 10 Subject Bonus Points
- Subject Bonus Points are not available for all UWS courses