- IT Maintenance
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- AirUWS-Lite Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- General Purpose Computer Laboratories
- Computer Equipment
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Procurement
- IT Disaster Recovery Testing
- Windows 7
- Service Improvements
- Green Day
Welcome to our Service Improvements page.
Our 2012-2013 Service Improvements Program supports the ITS Strategic Plan, which in turn supports the University's Strategic Plan, and is based on the principle of continual improvement.
On these pages we will showcase our key projects that will enhance your experience studying and working at UWS. We will update these pages regularly as IT Services implements significant service improvements, so be sure to return for the latest information.
- This project is about improving our IT Service Management. As one of the six pillars of our IT Strategic and Business Planning Framework, it's about implementing an industry best practice approach to managing, delivering and continuously improving our IT services.
- This project is about implementing a University-wide Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system and consolidating many of the disparate CRM applications that exist within the University today.