- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication, Design and Media Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Information Technology and Computing Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why UWS?
- UWS Life
- What will Uni cost?
- How to apply
- Contact UWS
Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Postgraduate Courses
Therapeutic Studies and Counselling is an area that is growing steadily. At the University of Western Sydney, this area is approached in a variety of ways. Our students are given theoretical and practical guidance, to prepare them for their careers. As well as offering counselling courses, the University of Western Sydney prepares students who wish to use their creativity for therapeutic purposes. This includes the use of music, visual arts and other artistic mediums.
Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Course List:
The table below lists the courses, location and duration of the Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Area of Study.
|Master of Art Therapy||Penrith||2F / 4P|
|Master of Creative Music Therapy||Penrith||2F|
|Graduate Diploma in Counselling||Penrith||2P|
|Graduate Certificate in Counselling||Penrith||1P|
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time