- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication, Design and Media Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Information Technology and Computing Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why UWS?
- UWS Life
- What will Uni cost?
- How to apply
- Contact UWS
Health Science Postgraduate Courses
The University of Western Sydney is Australia's premier health sciences education institution. The University of Western Sydney:
- is internationally renowned for its teaching and research activities
- is at the forefront of innovative professional programs
- offers the first integrated university course in Traditional Chinese Medicine in NSW
- is home to the Centre for Complementary Medicine Research (opens in a new window), internationally recognised as a world leader in complementary medicine research
- offers the only Health Promotion and Health Services Management key programs in NSW
In addition to providing high quality, contemporary, evidence-based health studies, the University of Western Sydney's Health Science degree's offer professional recognition; industry-based projects and placements; broad subject choices; full-time, part-time or distance study options; flexible course structures; exciting career options; balance of theory and clinical practice; local and international work experience opportunities; research opportunities; and scholarships.
Health Science Course List:
The table below lists the courses, location and duration of the Health Science Area of Study.
|Master of Health Science||Parramatta; Distance||2F / 4P|
|Master of Chinese Medicine||Parramatta; Distance||1F / 2P|
|Graduate Diploma in Health Science||Parramatta; Distance||1F / 1.5P|
|Graduate Certificate in Health Science||Parramatta; Distance||0.5F / 1P|
|Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics||Penrith; Campbelltown; Parramatta||0.5F / 1P|
|Master of Public Health||Parramatta; Distance||2F / 4P|
|Graduate Diploma in Public Health||Parramatta; Distance||1F / 1.5P|
|Graduate Certificate in Public Health||Parramatta; Distance||0.5F / 1P|
|Graduate Certificate in Allergic Diseases||Distance||2P|
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time