- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication, Design and Media Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Information Technology and Computing Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why UWS?
- UWS Life
- What will Uni cost?
- How to apply
- Contact UWS
Communication, Design and Media Postgraduate Courses
It's an exciting time to be working in the Communication Arts industry. Once dominated by the limits of transmission, media is becoming a freer exchange between producer and consumer. But before you can communicate, you need to have something to say. And the Creative and Communication Arts programs at UWS offer a wealth of meaningful perspectives on communicating ideas.
As you explore the convergence of culture, communication and technology, you will find traditional art forms and craft techniques are speaking with new technologies to create entirely new forms of communication. You will have the opportunity to combine theoretical and practical studies across a wide range of related disciplines. And you will engage with the communities around you, so that the result of your work gives something back to those communities.
- TVS (opens in a new window), a community television station, is located on UWS' Werrington South campus and is closely integrated with postgraduate programs in television production and performance for television
- World class teaching facilities and equipment (opens in a new window) in media production