Online Rule Waiver
What is a Rule Waiver?
You should complete and submit a rule waiver request if you wish to enrol in a unit that has requirements/rules you have not met. For detailed information about course and unit rules and rule waiver requests, visit the course and unit rules webpage.
How to complete an online Rule Waiver
1. Log into MyUWS and click the 'eForms link' on the left menu.
2. You will then enter a system called the 'eForms Centre'. Click Find Forms. Choose the Rule Waiver Request form.
3. The form will open as an Adobe PDF. You will need Adobe Acrobat on your PC for this to happen. Adobe Acrobat is freeware, which can be downloaded from Adobe.
4. Complete and submit the form online. A copy of your request will be emailed to you for your records.
5. You will receive email notification advising you of the outcome of your request. Please allow 7 working days for this to happen. Most requests will be completed much faster than this, but we need to allow time for your Head of Program to assess your request. If your request is approved, you will automatically be enrolled in the unit. You do not have to go into MySR to add the unit.
Need more help?
Please play the following online tutorials
Phone the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at any Student Central